Thursday 30 August 2012

Another Update

I haven't written in a while but that's mainly because I haven't done any ZWOWs so there's not much point to just record calories burned in the classes I'm going to.

Still attending classes. Back to zumba and tramp.  But as of this week no more boxing :( There's pilates in its place though.

Haven't been exercising as vigorously this month but it's the last day of August and I think I'll start ZWOWs again in September...tomorrow!

Here are the stats from my last few classes.

22/8 - I did boxing...but it wasn't a proper boxing as they threw in pilates as well.  Burned 253 cals in 41.59 mins
23/8 - Tramp/cardio - only did 30.13mins as we had to move the tramps from the old studio to the new one but I burned 246 calories.
27/8 - back to zumba and burned 251 cals in 49.21mins
29/8 - pilates for 42.20 and burned....nothing. It didn't record! Damn. But don't think there's any point in doing it for pilates anyway.

Also it's just over 4 weeks since my last check in so thought I better do one.

On July 29 I was:
Chest: 81.3cm
Waist: 68.5cm
Hips: 85.5cm
Thigh: 54cm
Weight: 57.5kg (approx - don't have digital scales)


Today I'm:
Chest: 81cm
Waist: 68.5cm
Hips: 85.2cm
Thigh: 54.5cm
Weight: 57kg


This is great! For someone that wasn't exercising as intensely this month I've been able to maintain it all.  Eating has been quite terrible too.

Very pleased!

No comments:

Post a Comment