Friday 12 June 2015

Update

Recently I read a book called "100 things". Check out the link. It's basically about an Aussie dude who wrote down 100 things he wanted to achieve. This followed the death of his friend and he realised life is pretty short!

I was a bit inspired by this and started my own list. One of those things was to keep a regular blog! It initially was to be a travel blog, for next time I travel but I thought why not start now to get in the habit.  Usually when I travel, I write really long emails but blogs are better. I saw my friend April write her blog while we were in Canada together and thought next time I go away I'll do a blog! Plus people have told me I'm a good writer so we'll see what comes of it. :)

I've had a few online blogs over the years but can never seem to keep them. This time I will try again! Thought I'd better revive an old blog rather than start all over.  You will see in this blog, it's pretty random. Mostly about exercise....mmmmm.

Anyway, here's to new beginnings!

No comments:

Post a Comment