Saturday 28 July 2012

Check in

So it's been about 4 weeks since the last check in so it's time to check in again.


On June 30 I was:
Chest: 84cm
Waist: 70cm
Hips: 87cm
Thigh: 53cm
Weight: 57kg


Today I'm:
Chest: 81.3cm
Waist: 68.5cm
Hips: 85.5cm
Thigh: 54cm
Weight: 57.5kg (approx - don't have digital scales)



Must say the thigh is the dodgiest area to measure as I must measure in a different spot every time.


Even though I've put on a little weight, that could be attributed to the past few days of over indulgence but I'm not really worried about weight anymore. 


Not liking the chest measurement though :( What can ya do? Get a boob job I guess?


Overall it's been great! Just goes to show that a little hard work can make changes in a short time.


YAY!

No comments:

Post a Comment