Monday 2 July 2012

Zumba and break from ZWOW

Tonight did 43.35 mins of zumba and burned 330 cals.

My muscles are so sore, feels like every one of them is aching.  I'm torn between doing ZWOW 3 tomorrow and taking a break on Wednesday or taking a break tomorrow AND Wednesday.  Leaning towards taking a break tomorrow and Wednesday as I  don't want more soreness and to injure myself in the process.

Will be doing pilates tomorrow and boxing on Wednesday so that's ok.

I know I said the other day that getting up early will be the problem...it's not...it's definitely the muscle soreness! So definitely not counting this as a failure.  As soon as muscles have recovered a bit (by Thursday I'm hoping) I'll be getting back into it.  Even if I have to do 2 days on, 2 days off or something.

No comments:

Post a Comment