Saturday 7 July 2012

ZWOW #4

Didn't think I'd be that sore after yesterday's workout but I am...my butt was sore!

But woke up and did ZWOW#4.

  • 50 pendulums
  • 20 burpees
  • 15 kettlebell swings
  • 10 push up/leg twist touch
  • 5 squat with broomstick
  • 2 mins jumprope
3 rounds as fast as possible.

Modifications:
  • obviously can't do pendulums as high as the video but still did it all :)
  • burpees without the pushups
  • didn't have a kettle bell so just used my weights (4kg altogether)
  • 1st round of the push ups I did 8 of the pushups with twist then 2 regular on knees, then for the other 2 rounds I did 20 pushups on my knees
  • didn't have a skipping rope but did high knees
Times:

Round 1: 7:47
Round 2: 8:21
Round 3: 9:15

Total time was 26:45 and burned 268 calories.

Kept my HRM going while I warmed down and at the end of 31.39 mins I burned 306 calories!

Great workout today.

No comments:

Post a Comment